Friday, February 24, 2012

Endersession - Community Service

Habitat for Humanity - I have always wanted to be involved with Habitat for Humanity and help build homes for people who need them. Endersession just seems like the perfect opportunity to start. I have their websie which has all the volunteer forms and information on it. (http://www.sdhfh.org/). I also would call their office and ask about volunteering there as an internship just so that I can be sure to get all the hours in.


Southern Sudanese Center - Learned about it in 10th grade. I would like to help refugees who need support. 


http://www.ssccsd.org/

4077 Fairmount Avenue  San Diego, CA 92105
(619) 516-3546


Invisible Children - Have interned with them before and it is really cool and I feel really helpful and like I am making a difference and impact in people's lives. We also always hear about invisible children and I am really passionate and think the organization does a lot of good. 


619-562-2799
1620 5th Ave, Suite 400. San Diego, CA 92101

No comments:

Post a Comment