Thursday, February 2, 2012

Endersession Ideas

Water and Sports Physical Therapy - I would like to intern here for 4 weeks because I think I might be interested in becoming a physical therapist and this would be a great way to find out if I enjoy it and want to pursue it in the future. I chose this particular place because it is a sport physical therapy place and I really like sports and I have also had to go to physical therapy a lot for sports related injuries, so I think it would be interesting to see what goes on at a PT office. I also really liked the idea of water PT as well.

This is the company's website, and on it there are phone numbers and emails I could use to get in touch with the place and figure out if they are open to having an intern.
http://waterandsportspt.com/physical-therapy-san-diego.html

Science Fitness:Personal Training - I would like to intern here because Personal Training is all about being healthy; eating right, exercising, doing whats right and good for your body, and I think that would be really good for me because I definitely dont eat well. I think that learning the importance of eating right would be really beneficial for me, and I would also have a lot of fun with the exercising part of it because I do exercise a lot and play a lot of sports. I think I might enjoy being a personal trainer in the future as well, so thins would be a good way to find out.

This is the business's website, which also has numbers and emails I can use to see if they are interested in an intern.
http://www.sciencefitness.net/index.php/home

Habitat for Humanity - I have always wanted to be involved with Habitat for Humanity and help build homes for people who need them. Endersession just seems like the perfect opportunity to start. I have their websie which has all the volunteer forms and information on it. (http://www.sdhfh.org/). I also would call their office and ask about volunteering there as an internship just so that I can be sure to get all the hours in.

No comments:

Post a Comment